3RRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3RRC

Fort Wayne area roadster club. Any roadsters are welcome

New members post in introduction section

2 posters

General dash cleaning/protecting

rrengineer
    rrengineer

General dash cleaning/protecting Empty General dash cleaning/protecting

Post  rrengineer Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Armorall is the name you use, but what is a good product to clean and protect your dash. The wife was asking and gosh, I've never kept a car long enough for it to matter, so what is it guys? I would think that something with a UV protection would be best and when I read the lable of Armorall it says nothing about UV while another product from Turtle Wax did. I am not sure what to tell her, what do you guys think? BTW, I am not hip on the shine traditional Armorall gives...
    99miata
    99miata
    Admin

General dash cleaning/protecting Empty Re: General dash cleaning/protecting

Post  99miata Mon May 16, 2011 4:27 pm

rrengineer wrote:Yeah Yeah Yeah, Armorall is the name you use, but what is a good product to clean and protect your dash. The wife was asking and gosh, I've never kept a car long enough for it to matter, so what is it guys? I would think that something with a UV protection would be best and when I read the lable of Armorall it says nothing about UV while another product from Turtle Wax did. I am not sure what to tell her, what do you guys think? BTW, I am not hip on the shine traditional Armorall gives...

armorall leaves a grease behind so imo it sucks i use the meguiors wipes they work good to clean it good
    rrengineer
    rrengineer

Post  rrengineer Wed May 18, 2011 7:33 am

99miata wrote:
    rrengineer wrote:Yeah Yeah Yeah, Armorall is the name you use, but what is a good product to clean and protect your dash. The wife was asking and gosh, I've never kept a car long enough for it to matter, so what is it guys? I would think that something with a UV protection would be best and when I read the lable of Armorall it says nothing about UV while another product from Turtle Wax did. I am not sure what to tell her, what do you guys think? BTW, I am not hip on the shine traditional Armorall gives...

armorall leaves a grease behind so imo it sucks i use the meguiors wipes they work good to clean it good

Yeah, thats one of the reasons I didn't just buy into armorall, never cared for that shine it left behind...thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 am